The big day is here! CLM is now BEP-20!
This means all ERC-20 CLM will need to be swapped before they are burned.
Here is what you need to know and do:
- You have until Dec 1, 2021 to swap your old ERC-20 CLM tokens.
- All CLM on P2PB2B.io exchange will be auto swapped. You won’t need to do anything to swap tokens in your account on P2PB2B.io.
- All CLM on Stex.com will need to be withdrawn to your local wallet and swapped on Satorify.io (more info in 5 below). You will not be able to deposit or trade CLM (BEP-20 or ERC-20) on Stex.com in the future. CLM will only trade BEP-20 tokens on P2PB2B.io going forward.
- All CLM credits currently in your Satorify.io account will be auto swapped for new CLM BEP-20 credits. You don’t need to do anything with these tokens.
- To swap ERC-20 CLM in your personal wallet or those withdrawn from Stex.com, you need to follow the instructions for depositing CLM into your account on Satorify.io. Here is how you deposit CLM on Satorify.io: https://blog.satorify.io/depositing-clm-in-satorify/ After you deposit ERC-20 CLM into your Satorify.io account, an equal amount of BEP-20 CLM will be added to your account which you can play with on Satorify.io or withdraw to your BEP-20 compatible wallet. All withdrawals made from Satorify.io will be in BEP-20 CLM.
CLM BEP-20 Token Information
Contract address: 0x1bcd9f3c42ca1a6c8d49ce1c021641c8b664d4c2
Below there are listed 2 options on how you can generate a BEP-20 address:
Below there are listed 2 articles on how you can add a custom token to your MetaMask or Trust Wallet (please make sure that you are on the Binance Smart Chain network and use the CLM contract address above):
Thank you for your patience during this transition period.
Satorify.io / CoinClaim.io